Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, September 19, 2011

"Once They're Both in School..."


When this picture was taken, I was thinking...
Thank the lord I get a break.
I hope Tommy learns to potty train soon.
These 2.5 hours of freedom will be the best of my life.
They sure are cute little people.
I can't believe we have to pay $365/month in preschool tuition.
I am sweating.
Can I do five loads of laundry in 2.5 hours?


When this picture was taken, I was thinking...
I can't believe they are both in school.
I can't believe what big kids they are.
It seems like they were just born, but then again, not really.
I hope this all goes o.k.
I hope they don't forget everything we have taught them.
It's hard to let go.
How will I stay busy and not go crazy.
This is my favorite job and I just went part-time.
I can't believe I will never have a preschooler again.
I will miss them so much.

Two weeks later, and I am still missing them SO much.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Love this. Never forget the sweating!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Haris said...





Online Ad Post Jobs Available(11557)
Http://www.bestonlinejob.net Internet Online
Home Base Copy Paste Jobs Available Regestration
$200 To $1000/- As Per Month Earning $100 To $300 Daily
Regestration Daily Working Daily Earning
For Further Detail ? www.bestonlinejob.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger