Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shining...



This past Tuesday, five year old Tommy played his Flag Football game with Coach Daddy. Tommy...You. Were. Hilarious.

Highlights included:

Watching you grab multiple flag on defense and pumping your hand in the air when you would grab one.

Watching you congratulate every player for their touchdowns.

Being very serious, but excited. Looking over at the crowd with a serious face while we screamed and cheered like crazy.

Paying attention to Coach Daddy for the entire hour and being a great listener.

Being the leader that ran ahead each time and helped the other kids know where to run.

Not minding when Coach Daddy asked you to run last so the other kids would get a chance to run before the game ended.

Being completely oblivious to the fact that everyone was amazed by you.

Suggesting the next morning that you write a "Get Better Soon" card to your best buddy, Sam, who burned his hand the night before and had to miss the game.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger