Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Luxury...

Nothing else can explain the week Matt and I just had at the Four Seasons Resort in Maui, Hawaii. A week of relaxation, pampering, more relaxation, fabulous food, drink, and new adventures. It is simply a trip that I feel everyone should try to do once in their lifetime. It was as MAGICAL, child-free trip. Oh - and also? It was FREE!

I missed the kids terribly. There were no hiccups while we were gone and Meema and Boppa were fabulous. The kids were seemingly unfazed by our absence and I thank my lucky stars for my parents or, quite frankly, this trip just would not have happened.

I also won't forget the loving reunion and hugs when we arrived home. It was fantastic and the kids were glued to us for about 48 hours straight. We were SO happy to see each other.

It was worth all the hassle and planning and stress. It was FABULOUS.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger