Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Loving Each Other...


For whatever reason, my kids don't get on each other's nerves too much. In fact, I think they truly miss each other when Lucy is gone all day at school. There is nothing better than hearing them playing in the basement and laughing their guts out.

Lucy has always been steadfast in her love of neighbor Annie as her "very best friend." But the other morning, as she was headed downstairs to play with her brother for 30 minutes before school, Lucy spontaneously said to me, "Mom? I know I say Annie is my best friend but Tommy is my #1 best friend. Annie is my #2 best friend."

A-dorable.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger M. said...

So cute!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

(Whispers): I will not tell Annie that she has been de-throned. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger