Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm Thankful for Today....

A husband who can't wait to get home at the end of his day. Who is understanding, and helpful and funny and still my very best friend.

A little boy whose cuteness makes me want to eat him up on a daily basis. Whose enthusiasm for everything life offers is contagious and who makes me laugh at least 40 times a day.

A little girl with a constant glimmer in her eye. The one that you are supposed to have as a little person who loves and trusts her world and is having the time of her life. Who is shocking me daily with her brains, creativity and overall hilariousness.

For another year of health and happiness for our entire family. Always forever grateful.

For my very best girlfriends who I cherish so much, who make me understand myself better, who help me through the tough things in life, and who make life one big laugh-fest.

We head out on vacation in four days, to Disney World. I am so, so grateful we can take this trip and have this moment with my family. It's a place I think of when I think of my happiest place on earth. It's a place I think I will remember moments from when I am an 80 year old woman. It's a full circle moment for me, as some of my greatest family memories came from there, and we are passing those on to Lucy and Tommy. Where Tommy can be his ultimate little boy self, and Lucy can let her hair fly on crazy roller coasters. And the only thing on your agenda for the day is pure fun with the people you love the most. What can be better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger