Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, September 27, 2010

She Knows Me...

Apparently, she got the memo that I have been missing her a lot. This came home in her Friday folder, in an envelope addressed to me.



I was gone this past weekend, having some "girl time" with friends. But yesterday, I arrived home early afternoon and us girls hung out. We went to JoAnn's and got the rest of our items to create the perfect "Ballerina Witch" Halloween costume. We wandered a store or two together. We went for a bike ride after dinner. We snuggled on the couch during the "finale show."

She headed back out into the world this morning...but in line with the kids, right before the bell rang, she said to me, "Mom! Let's not play on the playground after school! Let's go right home and make a ghost costume for Ralph (the doll)!"

Sounds good to me!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger meg said...

Very cute. A ghost costume for Ralph and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger