Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just Making Note....

SAMPLES OF RIDICULOUS THINGS TOMMMY CAVANAUGH SAYS ON A DAILY BASIS:

"Come here, ya little beautiful!" (Said often when he reaches to snuggle or give me a hug)

and

"Mom? I am so glad I picked you to be my mom in heaven. I saw you, and you looked like a good mom and now you ARE the best mom!"


Come. On.

*Addendum:

Yes, Steph is right - I need to add this story for posterity sake....

Last week, I arrived to Gymco sports to pick the kids up from their morning at summer camp. I see Tommy (per usual), flapping his gums to all that will listen. I then realize that he is inviting everyone who will listen to his Toy Story-themed birthday party in SEVEN MONTHS.
And then I hear this directed at Mr. Chad (who is not his normal teacher and whom he barely knows):
"Yeah...can you come early and do decorations? That would be great. Oh wait. You don't know where I live. Well, my mom will pick you up. She's picking people up and bringing them to my house. There will be wine and beer there for the grown ups."

And then over to Miss Stacy: "Um yeah, Miss Stacy? I know you don't know where I live but my mom can pick you up, also."

Yep - he says "also" contantly. Full on carpool coordination happening.

This. kid. kills me.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Please include his promises about his "upcoming" birthday party to various teachers at Gymco . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger