Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nothing Cuter...

Is there anything cuter than a little boy, all excited about a baseball game? I think not! We stayed until the bottom of the 8th inning on Sunday afternoon and they loved every minute of it. It was a beautiful day for a game...sunny but not too hot. Here's to more sunny family-filled afternoons this summer. I have big plans for us: Whitecaps baseball games, lazy afternoons at Meijer Gardens (it's our first summer as members!!), pool time (no afternoon commitments all summer!), summer outdoor concerts and some actual summertime camping weather in the forecast! Bring it on, summer 2010!



2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

so cute- and so cool that sid the science kid is 6'ft tall!
who knew?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

ha ha...who knew???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger