Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Bottle it Up...

The weather has turned and the sun has been shining for three straight days. It does wonders for everyone's spirit and makes me feel more energetic later in the day.

We've been playing outside, pulling out bikes and scooters, riding them over melting ice chunks and drawing with chalk.

I've been closing the laptop for chunks of time in the afternoons, doing some spring cleaning, and spending quality time with the kids.

The butterflies arrived at Meijer Gardens on Monday and we went to the grand opening. To say the kids LOVED IT would be an understatement. So cute...and excited...and loving every small thing. It was one of those nights you want to bottle up and remember forever.




1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger meg said...

Cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger