Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hang out Summer Sunday...



I have made a decision to just "hang out" for these last three weeks of summer. No summer camps, no major commitments. Yesterday, we decided to sloooow down. We all slept in, ate breakfast late and rode our bikes to the park. Later, I set up the baby pool in our back yard and the kids played.

It's days like these when I stop and smell the flowers, enjoy the simple things, and remove the junk from my head. The recipe for the perfect day.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger meg said...

God bless america!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger