Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Kids.

That's what you have been the past week. I mean really, seriously, good kids. No major issues at all. Just a lot of loving, silliness and fun.

I know I am hard on you and I know I expect a lot. But really, you guys are the best. I am the luckiest mom.

Fun, kind, smart, resilient. The stars have been aligning lately, and for that - I am so proud! Winning hula hoop contests (ha!), sharing with each other, dealing with 3 days of rainy camping and never complaining, always being excited about everything, being a nice friend, loving new shoes from Payless (ha, again!).

I really, really love you all the time (even when you are naughty). :)
But I beam with pride for you when you surprise me with your greatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger