Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Balance...

Nothing beats a crazy morning with the kiddos and a crazy day at work with a fun evening with girlfriends who have known you a while and who make you laugh.

I am realizing, as of lately, just how lucky I am to have found "the balance." They sometimes drive me crazy, but these girlfriends of mine really provide me that laugh, that familiarity, and that good time I crave on a random Wednesday night when I am ready to tear my hair out.

I feel so lucky for this life I have created here. Despite it's moments when I want to sometimes hide in a hole - I really am grateful for all I have.

Take it for what it is - lucky am I!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger meg said...

I feel the same way! Although no kiddos, I feel very lucky for this life I created and people I've met here all on my own. Pretty crazy to look back from where I started over almost 10 years ago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger