Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Boy...

The Tomma is up to his usual wad of cuteness these days....most (not all) of the tantrums seem to have passed and he is completely obsessed with Spiderman saving the day, Baseball and Football. The boy is such a complete and total...well...BOY.

Quotes from the past 24 hours include:

While closing his bedroom door at bedtime....
"Mom! Wait! I need to go to a football game so I can see a goal post and a real field goal!"

Upon immediately getting him from his room, post-nap...
"SpiderGirl! I'm glad you're here! Let's get Dr. Octopus!"

When walking downstairs with him, at 6 a.m., wanting to kill myself....
"Mom, you are the greatest momma...." (hugging so tight).

"Dad, you are a cool Dad. And mom is a FANCY mom!"

After returning from his first baseball game on Mother's Day:
"Mom...I am so glad I got to see the real Infield and the real Outfield."

"I'm going to be a catcher when I get bigger and wear a mask by the referee!" (he gets confused about the umpire)

After sobbing for 20 minutes that Dad didn't let him wash himself in the bath last night, he suddenly stops in the middle of the kitchen, looks shocked, and yells,
"We got new peanut butter? YEEAAAHHHH!"
Tantrum magically over.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger meg said...

haha - oh Tomma. Maybe we better have a 'Tomma Weekend' - just like Girl's Weekend but with Tomma!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger k said...

Ha! I love that he called you "fancy."

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Hahaha!! So dang cute! Fancy mom... freaking adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger