Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, May 22, 2009

Daydreaming....

Sometimes I play a game in my head called:
"If I wasn't flailing 95% of my day I would...."
Yep - that's the name of the game.
These are some of my answers....

Create a vegetable garden and hang out watching it, while tanning my white thighs.

Hang out in coffee shops and surf the internet for hot deals on Ebay.

Walk around Target, Crate and Barrel and/or Ikea for hours, strategizing how to redo my family room that was clearly put together 8 years ago with no budget and no vision.

I would look up the word strategizing and see if that is really a word.

Visit Lake Michigan more, visit out of town friends more, fly places more.

DVR all my fav Food Network shows and pick the good meal ideas. Then, create weekly meal plans and create fabulous meals every day.

Sit on my new adironack chairs outside and drink coffee, while reading the newspaper.


Ahhh....a girl can dream...

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger amanda said...

This is great... I do this all the time. haha! Someday my friend! Right.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger meg said...

it's a word!

http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/strategizing

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your list sounds like a DREAM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger