Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Sunday, March 29, 2009

"The Terrible Two's" My.....


Tommy turned three last week and let me just say, he has made "a change."
I guess my feelings can be best expressed in a listing of things Tommy has been furious about/thrown fits about/has been put into time-out for over the past week:

Me trying to help pull his underwear up or down.
Me trying to dress him in any way.
Me not responding the .05 second after a request for something is made.
Any idea or thought referencing a NAP.
Any idea or thought referencing BEDTIME.
Any food other than popsicles entering his mouth.
Me driving to fast.
Too slow.
Going the wrong way.
Me not buying more popsicles at Meijers.
Having to get out of the pool.
Having to go to a park and have fun.
Not getting a cat.
Not getting to wear the same jammies for 45 days in a row.
Not being able to play with Ian the .05 second he asks to play with him.
The fact that "Bob the Builder" isn't on a running loop in our house 24/7.

He's really something special, over here.
Good times...

6 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Condolences, neighbor.

At least the OLDER whack-jobs are getting slightly easier, right? =)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger meg said...

haha - Poor Tomma!!! I've witnessed the whack-jobness and bless his plg heart!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

okay even when he's pissed, he's still totally adorable.

oh and swimming pools? is it already that warm in your neck of the woods?
if so lucky you.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger amanda said...

haha!! Jack JUST gave me that exact look last night. I swear. Yeah, I've been dealing with that kind of bologna for waaaaay too long now. Good luck, my friend. And may it be a stage that passes very quickly.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger loveball said...

I know he likes Spiderman...but maybe he's The Hulk...

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Terrible Two's can take a hike in my opinion. They don't have JACK in the 3's.

For real.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger