Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weird Family-isms....

I have to go "pod." (Potty)

"Night-night Unders." (Lucy's pull-up)

"Don't EEEEEven!" (Goofy "threat" that makes no sense)

"Stasto or Stasto?" (Translation: Do you turn the light off or do I?)

"You know better." (Often prompting a response of "I DON'T know better!)

"Never forget." (Another way to say "I love you")

"We're BUSTED!" (Something Tomma and I will yell (while running and laughing) when we are late to pick Lucy up off the school playground.

And I am sure I will think of 560 more before the day is done...

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger meg said...

haha - stasto or stasto makes NO sense.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I completely agree with Meg - that is by far the most random thing I have heard coming out of your mouth, and there has been a lot of randomness. Just goes to show, just when you think you have scraped the bottom of the "Cavanaugh family stories," no, no, there are many more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger