Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, February 27, 2009

Things that Make No Sense....

Our fish Alex is a beloved pet in our house. Recently, Lucy surprised us all by adding some items around Alex's fish bowl so "he would feel better." It started out cute...a postcard with seashells on it. However, after entering her room this morning, I learned that Alex would also "feel better" by adding other random things around his bowl....



1. 3 creepy ponies with flowing tails.
2. A large shells 4 times the size of Alex that he most likely thinks is going to try and eat him.
3. 2 mermaid figurines that are smiling creepishly into the bowl.
4. A "Jesus Loves Me" cross from Sunday school (another post in and of itself).
5. A random dried rose from a dance performance, spring 2007.
6. A Disney frame with her faraway but much loved friend Shaelyn displayed proudly.

I think it's safe to say ole' Alex is officially freaking the freak out....and I don't blame him.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger meg said...

haha - Alex loves it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger