Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Open Letter...

Dear Nair,

I have been very disappointed by your products in recent months. I have tried to remove various hairs on my face in areas I would not like to speak of at this time. However, your products continue to fail me at every chance I have given them. Directions are followed closely, pain is endured and sometimes blood is involved. That might have been a bit much, but I'm just keepin' it real, Nair.
End result? Hair still there. Barely any removal at all.
I'd like to think that I only have a TINY ITSY BITSY bit of hair that even needs removal in the first place, at my young age of 34 years (ahem...35 in 3 weeks). Even still, these very minimal hairs do not go away as promised.
Nair - what is your story?

Sincerely, A concerned, frustrated, hairy citizen.

7 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger k said...

(Sigh.)

As a bit of a hairy gal with strong German descent, I am down with your agony. Nair has failed me many a time as well.

I switched teams and am now a fan of Sally Hansen hair removal products. They step up where Nair disappoints.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger MLDB said...

Dear Sarah,
Please do not take the same route as one of our other customers. Michele attempted to use Nair as shaving cream and followed with her razor in a sensitive area. She is still not the same.

Best Regards,
Nair Management (who are clearly all men)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger meg said...

We need to talk about this. haha

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger meg said...

We need to talk about this. haha

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Megz said...

Hahaha...I actually saw an ad for Nair while on the machine today at the MAC...and thought to myself, "does anyone actually still use that stuff?!?"...and then went on to thinking about more important things, like Chris Martin naked.

Anyway, love that you put this shit on your face.
You are hilarious...and unceasing in your comedy.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I love that this - THIS! - gets six comments. Clearly we all have our priorities totally straight.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I can't believe you put it on your face. Did the chemical smell knock you out? The best part is I actually use the stuff and like it. Go figure. haha!

and MLDB... that is soooo you. haha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger