Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Long Journey...


A friend's invite for a sleepover this morning at school, kicked off an afternoon adventure for Lucy....

"Mom? I am going on a mysterious adventure and it is a long, long journey."

"Oh really? Where are you going on your journey?"

"To the basement. That is where the adventure will happen. Can I have a picture of you to remember you by?"

Thirty minutes later....I peek down the stairs to find pictures of our family placed strategically around her suitcase, she is in outfit #45 of the day (per usual, in 4T summer clothes that make no sense), while doing a full dance routine for no one.

The kid kills me.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger amanda said...

hahahaha!!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger meg said...

haha - no sense!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Dina said...

I'm totally bummed that I didn't get to meet your PLG kids. Boo. Next time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger