Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Excuses are Lame...

I am so sorry to not be writing more this week.
My excuses include...
1. The new season of Nip/Tuck.
2. The new show "Trust Me." (Tom Cavanaugh is a babe AND has a great name, might I add). I recommend!
3. Free HBO = Big Love - the best show around right now!
4. American Idol. Seriously, still love it.
5. TRYING to get through The Poisonwood Bible before book club on Monday night.
6. Wine and cookies. And wine.
7. The children have likened to getting up at 6 a.m. for the past 2 weeks and I am pretty much ready to keel over at 8 p.m.

Life is good! I'm sure I will be inspired soon!

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger k said...

Nip/Tuck: How ridiculous and yet awesome is this show? I can't get enough of it.

6am: I'm happy to know that I am not the only one who wants to go to bed early given this wake-up time. Holy Long Day, Batman.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Molly said...

You are the only other person on the planet that I've heard from that is loving on "Trust Me" as much as I am. I love it! I work at an ad agency so it's all the more hilarious to me. As for Tom Cavanaugh, he's been my secret boyfriend since the days of "Ed". He doesn't know this yet, but hopefully he'll recognize our relationship one of these days!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Hey you still manage to write more often than I do! Don't feel too bad... sometimes we need a little hiatus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger