Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Happening...It's Really Happening!!!

I hate to be the cliche blogger who writes about something like this BUT I CAN'T STAND MY EXCITEMENT! The last 36 hours have been a glorious blur of pees in a potty, using urinals at school, waking up DRY after 12 hours, M & M's, Matchcars, cheers, hugs, packing away diapers and overall SHOCK! It has clicked for the Tomma. Clicked! We are on to day #3 tomorrow of Operation Potty Training and it couldn't be going better! So proud...so funny...so cute.
Could it REALLY BE that our house is done with diapers? DONE? FOREVER?
NO more diapers AND Barack Obama Inaugurated, all in one day? I am officially in heaven...

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, Tomma! Yeah, Obama!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger