Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Come All Ye Faithful....

I was born to a decorator, have decorations for every season and holiday, and have enjoyed decorating my whole life. So it should come at no surprise that Lucy is also loving the decorating concept. In fact, she has decided to decorate her room for Christmas. This has involved stealing ornaments off our tree and hanging them on her dressers. Regardless, it is cute and festive....



I didn't think too much of it. In fact, I had forgotten that her "Meema" had given her a Nativity back in November that had staked residence in her room ever since (she is a very holy girl). It was only today that I noticed, among the decorations, that there was an addition in the manger...


And that would go ahead and be...David.

7 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

AHHHHHHHH! Aweseome.

You do remember that Jesus was descended from the line of David, right? Luce, so smart on the geneology; must be Sunday School.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger meg said...

That is hilarious! I love it!!!! Oh David!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger amanda said...

GET OUT! That is hilarious! Boy CRAZY... hahahahaha!!

And so hilarious, the line about her being a holy girl. Too much.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

What do you meeeaan, Amanda? That wasn't a sarcastic comment at all....
ha!
Loved your card!!! :)

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

that is HILLLLarious!
very cute indeed.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger loveball said...

Lucy's love for nativity sets is awesome and hilarious..NOT that the baby jesus is FUNNY, mind you..but I'm sooo sure Luce...you're ridic.

My "David" at that age was Danny Arseno who did NOT grow up to be the hottie that he was in 1st grade..okaaay?

And finally, I am not saying that looks are everything...a sense of humor will win every time..unfortunately for Danny..not so funny.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger meg said...

I just noticed the Girls Weekend Frame...very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger