Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, December 08, 2008

Blog Tagging Rules!

I've been Blog Tagged!
A funny gal I know via the hubs (thanks, Molly!!) tagged me. I have to post six random things about myself. Then, I have to tag six other people.
Let the excitement begin! ha!

1) I smell my hands. It makes no sense. I genuinely enjoy doing it.
2) If the chick flicks "You've Got Mail" or "StepMom" are on the TV at anytime, I must watch it. It's a sickness. Must be why my hair constantly looks like Meg Ryans, circa 1998.
3) My favorite meal of all time is a Big Mac extra value meal. Always has been, always will be. You can put a perfect steak in front of me, a luxurious dessert, or some magical side item, and I would still pick the Big Mac.
4) Pre-kids, I used to spend a lot of time loving, walking and playing with my dog and now I don't. I feel terribly guilty about it every day.
5) I won 1st prize in the national Jem Barbie singing contest in 6th grade. I think I've mentioned this before...won a Magnavox TV and VCR and took it to college with me.
6) I must pluck my eyebrows daily. They are so bad, I actually get a 5 o'clock shadow and sometimes pluck twice if I am going out that night. It makes no sense....

Get going tagged ladies...you gots some work to do! :)

My good friend, neighbor and running partner: Daily Doublesteins
My Internet friend, Amanda, who just had a babe and can totally ignore this request: Mama Zzz
One of my first GR friends and one I love a lot: Megz Daily Whine
Old Colorado co-worker and funny gal: Lopresti Lunacy
High school friend in Ireland living a (sort of) parallel life: Dublin Days
And finally, my favorite blogger/person I wish I knew in real life (like she'd ever do this...): Whoorl

5 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

ooo fun! I just read your post about the crush, we are totally living parallel lives, too funny!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Megz said...

I am so behind on your blog--and am SO glad I saw this tonight! I'm on my way...**saluting**...6 random things about me?
Me, write a list about myself?
What?

This will be harder than you think.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Jason now wants to marry you because of your shared love of the Big Mac value meal. Also, he smells his hands all the time and I think it is DISGUSTING. (Annie does it, too.)

Hilarious!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Oh, I'm so in... and a big WOO HOO to the Big Mac. I'm with you on that one. And ok, so what's up with the hands?

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger MLDB said...

Hi,
I am officially de-lurking here. I never commented before, because I didn't have a google account..but now I do, so hi. I was Amanda's college roommate, and read your blog via her blog. It sounds like you have a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger