Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WHY....

Why am I psycho about cleaning? Maybe it's because after one week...I look up at the ceiling fans and they look like The Haunted Mansion at Disney World, due to the cobwebs...whhhhyyy??? I am on a crazy frenzy...

Why do I decide to plan the craziest week while my husband is off killing deer? I guess it was both a good and bad thing....but THANK THE SWEET LORD for my parents...that is all I have to say!

Why are my kids so butt cute I want to kill myself? (I am fully aware that question makes no sense). The comments, games and actions that have transpired over the past few days are hysterical and ridiculous and blog-worthy...if only I allowed time to write them down. Instead I am planning my next cleanfest attack on the upstairs....

Why are Gardenburgers so tasty and why do Boca burgers make me want to hurl? Core update: Lost two pounds last week! AND, most importantly, I feel 100% better eating the way I am eating. Go Core!!

Why have I watched this over 15 times since Saturday night and it still makes me cry of laughter? Because it is awesome...

3 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger meg said...

hahaha

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger good joo said...

...for the same reason that i clean when i have a kidney stone and my children have RSV. it's the one thing you can control and it feels so damn good to have a clean house.

love your blog!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That's it...it's the one thing I can control among the chaos...good call! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger