Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, October 10, 2008

As if I Need to Explain....

I haven't had too much time to blog lately...as you can tell. This is not due to a lack of blogtastic material happening day to day, but more me feeling like I am flailing. I apologize.
Here...look at my girlfriends and I at our Alma Mater. 'Aint we sweet....
Now please go talk amongst yourselves while I prep for out of town guests for the weekend, and a jewelry party I am hosting Monday night, clean dog hair, and deal with a son who isn't into napping all of a sudden, and a preschool family night I am semi-coordinating, clean more dog hair, and my urge to try and keep making nice meals at least 3-4 times a week, and a homecoming party, and clean more dog hair, and, um....peace be with you.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger amanda said...

And also with you... ok, holy moses. Talk about a busy schedule that involves a whole heck of a lot of cleaning dog hair. I can relate :) Have fun with all of the fun stuff!!

Cute picture... oh, and very cute scarf. I'm so ready to be back in the world of normal clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger