Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why Do I Do It...

Why do I feel the need to continue to terrorize my body by doing things like eating pinto beans. It tasted so good last night in my Santa Fe dip. So innocent and tasty. But now...NOW my stomach is screaming back at me and has been all day.
Damn my irritable bowl syndrome.

See what happens when I don't talk about the kids? I talk about guts.
What has become of me?

In other news, I have a JOB interview on Tuesday! What the heck? Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger MB said...

Sarah....Here you go....you finally have a few hours a week to yourself (with Tommy and Lucy in preschool) and you are filling it up already!! How about a few weeks to do the things I dream of: meet a girlfriend for lunch, take a random nap, clean out a closet!!! Good luck on the interview...I know you can't sit still!! MB

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

ah IBS...fun fun.
I'm paying the price for eating not one but two pieces of cherry pie yesterday.
but it was so worth it.

sort of...

oops gotta run.....;

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Good Luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger