Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Moments to Remember...

Sometimes I will try to sneak in some hand holding with Lucy and she still goes for it. Most recently, we were laying together on our mutual chairs at the pool. I reached out to hold her hand and she held mine back. For a long time. We just sat there like that for a while, watching the world go by. Some bigger girls walked by and she could have cared less. I don't take these moments for granted for one second. I know these moments are so fleeting, I will cry if I think too hard about it.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Oh, so sweet... I love those little moments with Jack. And I know it won't be long before he'll be waay over kisses for mommy.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love the sweet moments that make your heart melt. It makes me want to beat them a little less when they are bad. Ha! Just kidding. I love this post. What a sweetie. No words needed, she just loves her mommy!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Megz said...

I love the visual of you guys at the pool...because I can just feel exactly what was happening in your bones.

Ugghh.
I know JUST what you mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger