Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Little Secret...

You know how you just HAVE to do things when you are a parent?
I mean, things that you never in a million years thought you'd EVER be o.k. with? Things you must do because no one else is around to do it and you are THE MOM?

O.k....then here's my secret...everytime we find a spider in the house, I act like it's "our little friend who got confused...blah blah blah..." and gather it up to put outside or smash when no one is around. The truth is...

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF EVERY TIME! THE TRUTH IS OUT, TEENAGER LUCY AND TOMMY READING THIS! I HATED EVERY MINUTE AND WANTED TO SCREAM AND FLAIL WITH EVERY SPIDER I HAD TO SMASH! AND I HAD THE WILLIES ABOUT IT FOR 30 MINUTES AFTER! AND CURSED YOUR FATHER FOR BEING AT WORK SO I HAD TO KILL IT MYSELF! I AM A FREAK SHOW!

Whew...glad to get that one out....

4 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger meg said...

HAHAHA - that's awesome.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I will come smash your spiders if you will do puke patrol when the stomach flu hits our house . . .

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, sister. AfreakinMEN!!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger amanda said...

hahahaha!! Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger