Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, August 25, 2008

It Keeps On Speeding By...

Time passes with such great speed these days, I am not sure I can catch my breath sometimes. I think that's become a constant theme in my posts lately, huh?
I suspect it's because we have had such a wonderful, awesome, fun summer. Now we have a great final week coming to us.
Today is our eight year wedding anniversary. Yet another example of how fast time passes. Has it really been eight years since that day? I remember much of the days leading up the wedding - eating lunch out with friends after my pre-wedding mani/pedi. Our rehearsal dinner, giddy excitement at my parent's house on the morning of the wedding, seeing Matt at the alter for the first time, and dancing at the reception with my sorority sisters. Hard to believe that was so long ago.
So here we sit, eight years later. It is sometimes tough for us to carve out the time, money and resources to have a date night. But tonight, Matt has set it all up for us and I am psyched!
Dinner and vino right on the water...can't wait!
Happy Anniversary to us!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger meg said...

Woo! Congrats!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a great night out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger