Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Love Continues....


Lucy continues to love on the Tomma. Then again, EVERYBODY is lovin' on the Tomma.
Indeed, he is a lovable dude and there is no denying it.

The girls at the gym when we walk in to the daycare area:
"Oh yeah! Tommy is here! He is so cute, sweet, adorable, etc".
Yesterday, one girl told me he ran past her and flailed into her hand. He then immediately stopped and went back to her saying, "Are you o.k?" and hugging her.

A few of the neighbors: "Can I have Tomma?"
"Why is he so random, low-key, laid-back, etc?"
(These comments may be sparked due to the direct opposite personality of his sister's...but I, as their mother, love them both!)

Lucy whacks Tomma. I tell her to tell him she is sorry and all of a sudden he says all PLG, "I sorry...."
Even Lucy will say, "No Tommy! I'm supposed to say it!"
Ridic...

In the car the other day Lucy proclaimed:
"I might marry Tommy, mom. You just never know."
Me: "You never know, Luce."

The kid is the bomb...and I am a lucky B to have him!!

4 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger meg said...

Poor Tomma

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You are too funny... and he is too cute. And Lucy. The kid kills me.

In other news, we're coming to town!! Let's get together... July 25th through Aug 10th... I'll have my people talk to your people. Or something like that.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

he sounds like such a little gem.
lucky you.
cute pic btw

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

What sweet kids! Don't you wish you could bottle up the sweetness and save it for those not so sweet moments?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger