Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, June 27, 2008

Heading Out...

Well, summertime does not cease to slow down at our house.
This week has included: parks, big pools, little pools, a new slip n slide, the library, Gymco mornings, Ms. Gloria mornings, outside runs with Tommy, playing with neighbors, bike rides with Dad, a cancelled garage sale, a neighborly wine night, a book club, and a 10K race for me tomorrow morning.
Yeah...that was just in the past 5 days...
But now we are getting ready to head over to Lake Huron for a week of...NOTHING!
My parents have rented the annual home on the water and we are all excited to spend our week relaxing there. Beach, food, family and laying low.
No cell phone, no emails, no classes, no nothing.
Have a wonderful 4th of July, my peeps!

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Have a great time at the beach! Happy 4th!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Megz said...

Hope you're having a great time, babe! I'm calling you out on the no cell phones, though...and I have a text message to prove it.

Mmmwaaahhhaaahahaha....

Please come home with Matt's thighs in tact.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

enjoy!
nothing better than nothing ;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger