Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Always Lookin' Out...

This morning on the way to school, we were listening to the two songs the kids like played over and over and over and over again...
"Happy Face" and "Zippity Doo dah" (thanks, Maria! Best CD ever!!)

Me: Lucy, did you know there is a ride in Disneyworld where you get to listen to this song the whole time? It's called Splash Mountain!

Lucy: Can we go there right now?

Me: No, we'll go later this summer. I can't wait either!

Lucy: Can I hug Minnie? And when I hug Cinderella she will say to me, "All your Dreams have come true!" and then when you see Snow White all your dreams will come true, too?

Me: Yes! Thanks for remembering that Snow White is my favorite!

(Side note: She always remembers...she draws/colors me special pics of Snow White and brings them to me and when we see a picture of her in a store, she'll say, "Look Mom, your favorite!" ha ha...)

Me continued: But really, all my dreams will come true when I get to be at Disneyworld with you guys.

Lucy: Butt happy smile on her face looking outside.

Me: Butt happy smile on my face watching her.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

awe that's so sweet.
I love snow-white too.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Seriously? You guys are going to Disney?! So fun!! Woo Hoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger