Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, March 03, 2008

Going "Coo Coo" from the Winter Blues...

We've been pretty desperate for entertainment around here lately...

For example, you know you're losing it when you let your kids have a full-on "pots and pans" band. My ears are still ringing...



Lucy found this teddy bear in a closet this morning, and handed it to Tommy when he was sad about something.
Tommy, for the first time, cuddled him like a baby and immediately asked me for some milk. When I handed it to him (I thought Tommy would drink it), he fed his teddy and hugged him. I asked him what his teddy's name was and he immediately responded, "Pete."
So here's Pete...Tommy's first baby he has ever cared for.


Lastly, never underestimate the joy of a balloon...



5 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger meg said...

PLG Pete.

Tommy's hair looks very hip and Lucy's is growing long!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Man, Tommy is a total grown-up these days! That hair... so cute.

Yeah, I know, it's not nearly as bad down here... but seriously, this is the longest winter ever. It must have something to do with that damn writer's strike. They messed up my chi.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pete. I love it.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balloons are a huge hit here. Morgan currently has 3 helium balloons floating around.

Pete. How great :)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

awe...Pete. too cute.
seeing those siblings in action makes me want a second.
at least they can entertain each other.
lucky you.
currently I'm the front man of our pots & pans band and lulu is the back up pot banger.
sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger