Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Veggies and Handsome...No Sense...

"Mom? I am going to be a Princess, Farmer, and a Momma when I grow up!"

"All honorable professions, Lucy. I am especially excited about you being a farmer!"

"Yes! And I will sell peas and tomatoes at my lemonade stand!"

"Great items, Luce! A nice addition to the lemonade."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can I sell edamame, too?"

Now that's what I'm talking about....a girl who knows her Thai cuisine...

In other news...someone is all of a sudden DARN HANDSOME up in this house...WHAT was I waiting for??

7 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

I like the look!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger meg said...

haha - Lucy...a FARMER! I like it!

Tommy's hair is cute! No more wig! Woo!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

oooh I love edamame. Yummy. And seriously, love the hair cut. What a handsome little man.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Meem said...

Lucy thinks a lot these days about her future.... college, farmer, mother, wife. Whatever she chooses:
Watch Out World, Here Comes Da Luce!!

Tommy is a Big Boy now!!!!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I actually had no idea what edamame *was* till this year. I am definitely not smarter than a toddler.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I will buy my veggies from Luce, especially the edamame. Hilarious. And Tomma - such a little man!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger meg said...

How do you feel about Paula Deen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger