Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions and Milestones...

Our Resolutions....drum roll please, Tomma...



Me: Stop biting my nails. (Disgusting habit I have stopped and started many times in my life...the sewer saga put them over the edge....I am embarrased...)
Lucy: No more accidents overnight. (BIG new and exciting development over the holidays!!)
Tommy: Get rid of pacifier 100% before 2nd birthday. (80% over the paci during the day, only given right before nap, when crabby, and at bed.)
Matt: I cannot represent the man but will only guess it might be (aka should be) getting his poor leg back in action 100% and resuming regular exercise.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Don't think I didn't notice that you changed your location to Afghanistan. Ridiculous.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

hahaha...I swear I didn't do that on purpose but it is awesome because:
1. I am terrible at math (accounting!)
2. I do not hang with Osama...
Come on!!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Man! Poor Matt, still not 100%?? What gives?

Go Lucy! That's huge! What a big girl.

And seriously, the paci is really not as big of a deal as you think it will be. Well, just get some ear plugs and you'll be good. I could hardly deal with the whining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger