Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

PLG....

...is Tommy actually falling asleep WHILE eating a fruit bar in his high chair. I have never seen anything like it. Full on eyelids down...but still chewing....and nodding off to the side.
Come on...
Which reminds me of the trip to the orchard we took last month, and the lunch through McDonald's after...where Tommy held onto a random piece of burger the entire 45 minute ride home. Completely out cold. And when we arrived in the driveway, he woke up, and ate the piece he had been holding.
I am so sure...

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Meg & Maria said...

haha - poooor Shomma! Too bad you didn't catch it on video

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Megz said...

That is SO PLG!
I was thinking about dedicating a blog entry to this very subject myself this week.

PLG moment of the week over here is me disciplining Benjamin at "the step", kneeling down to talk to him about not hitting his brother...and Jonathan tee-doddling over and throwing himself and his huge cheesey grin onto Benjamin's lap.
B looks at me and says "Mommy, Jonny so funny...I sorry Jonny!"

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Adorable. My brother apparently used to routinely eat full meals half-asleep. Ummmm, do you think maybe he needed to get more sleep? But there are a lot of very funny pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger