Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, November 15, 2007

In the Brain...

So many things running through my brain today...it may be impossible to pull together a cohesive post. But it's been 4 days and I feel guilty so here goes...
1. Will I ever, EVER find a pair of jeans that fit me? I do NOT have that odd of a body, people. I am 5'9" inches tall (should be a good thing, right?). I am relatively lean but semi-pear shaped (shut up, I've got saddlebags and big calves). I've never had issues finding decent pants that fit. I've taken your advice and spent time sweating while trying on 7's and Joe's jeans. What is my deal?????
2. Tommy is officially a little boy. We went to the Children's Museum yesterday morning and I loved watching him. He enjoys puzzles and all things mechanical. He was enamored with these for a good 30 minutes. Santa might catch wind of that one...I think Lucy would love them as well.
3. A very good friend's son is having medical issues and it's killing me. I feel helpless and wish there was something more I could do. And, it reminds me to count my blessings each and every day. Sometimes I wonder why things happen. It doesn't make a lot of sense at all.
4. I really like this recent haircut. If I was more with it, I would post a pic. But sadly, I am not with it and am not motivated to make that happen. I am just enjoying the cut and hoping it doesn't turn into a mullet anytime soon.
5. Many people in my circle are announcing their third pregnancies...interesting to me that I feel no tug at my ovaries over that one. I was ready early on to get pregnant again after Lucy (oddly, Tommy was still a real surprise). But now, no tugging at all. Just happy I got 9 hours of sleep last night. I like sleep and would like to keep that going. Oh, and also sit comfortably in a restaurant booth, make it to all their sporting events, be able to pay for two colleges, and for just one wedding. ha!

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Sister said...

I feel the tug to have my 3rd.

Oh wait...

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

9 hours of sleep, hey that's nuthin'!

Oh wait...you mean consecutively, in ONE night. I forgot that could happen.

What have I signed up for?!?!

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the 9 hours of sleep. And the ability to not have to work around bottles and lug big diaper bags everywhere.

I'm not even feeling the tug for a 2nd. What is wrong with me?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger