Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Renewed...or at least Trying...

And just when you thought it couldn't get worse...it did. T'was a day that shall go down in history in our family as "Black Monday." The dolls and babies of the house have gone away for a while, to be earned back over time with good behavior (we are talking the mother load over here, people). So let us reflect, to the tune of the 2006 fallen Idols...because people, I had a Bad Day.

Onward and upward we go...and a better day it has been. One might call it a New Day, in the words of one, creepy Celine Dion.

The silliness makes me feel better...

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah Drumm here... i am a total voyeur and read your blog sometimes after i check out Bridgie's... I have tried to comment before but finally just got a GMAIL acct for work...

ANYWAY, you crack me up MOST of the time and make me feel like a sane mama all of the time... thanks for writing about the really bad days too... we all have them but all feel like we are the world's worst mama in the moment... what am i saying? i guess that it is good to know we all are clueless and just trying our hardest to love them and not mess them up too badly, ya know?

you really are hilarious in your descriptions... i have no idea about Matt's "leghole" but laughed out loud... is that OK? i am sorry he is hurt but why do they spend so much time in the bathroom sometimes?

keep up the good work... this is the hardest job out there nad you are entitled to a really bad day sometimes...

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger amanda said...

OKOKOK, seriously, I started today much like your day the other day. And was in such a crapy mood. But now... hahahahaha! Rene... in his early hundreds!! hahaha! I love Kathy Griffin! Thanks, I needed that. Glad you are back in good spirits. Especially since the day turned out as bad as it did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger