Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, August 06, 2007

Blog Buddies Meet!!!

Last week was a lucky one for me...why? Because I met my blog friend, Mama Z! She is as fun and fabulous as you might expect. Jack and Tommy had a ball together and we didn't even feel creepy as "internet friends!!" Now I am just sad we are many states away...it's hard to really "click" with people these days and I feel like we'd be very good buds if we lived nearby each other...

As I was taking this, I was thinking, "I can't believe my blog friend is in my house!"





















And here, the boys were thinking, "All we need is a beer and some Sports Center...we're two peas in a pod...." Umm...is Tommy grabbing his junk?

8 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger meg said...

Tommy looks HUGE here!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Megz said...

Hey crazy lady!
Look who strapped on a jet-pack and jumped into blogland!
Love the picture of the boys...too cute. Jack's a cutie! And of course Tommy-Shlommy is too adorable for words.

:)Meg

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Megz said...

In the interest of reader discernment, should I make my name Meg2?
LOL...

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insanely jealous that you and Mama Z met!! I'd love to meet my blog friends--the only problem would be deciding which ones!!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger meg said...

I want to eat Tommy's thigh.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Hey, what about Jack's thigh?!

Ok, so I'm thinking that both boys seem to be adjusting their diapers.

For the seven millionth time, thanks for having us. It was totally weird, in a good way and lots of fun. And sorry for my ridic drunken behavior on ladies night. haha!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger meg said...

(I can't express an interest in eating the thigh's of stranger's children! That's just creepy!)

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Aunt Kathy said...

I love this picture of Tommy, they look like the dudes just hanging. They are both little cutie pies! I am officially reading the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger