Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Things I've Been Into Lately....

1. Chowing on the guacamole and chips. Sweet lord...what is my problem? See my recipe below...
2. Have you seen Sarah Jessica Parker's new clothing line at Steve and Barry's stores? Seriously cool...I have purchased two shirts, a pair of jeans, earrings and sunglasses from there just in the past week!
3. The combination of kelly green and navy.
4. With summer, comes my ongoing addiction to Cool Whip. I think I am going to try and make this over the 4th of July.
5. This show....and this show.
6. Lucy is suddenly obsessed with Lauri Berkner and shockingly, I don't want to blow my head off when we listen/dance to it all day long.

How to make "Da Guac"...
1/2 of a finely chopped red onion
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 finely chopped roma tomato
2 large ripe avocados, mashed
Juice from 1/2 a lemon or lime
salt and pepper to taste
Mash/stir all together and serve chilled

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Sister said...

Yummm...make that Guac up north

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Love the new SJP stuff at Steve and Barry's. Very cute.

I've always wanted to do the American flag desserts with Cool Whip... I share your addiction. I eat it right out of the container these days. Sooo good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger