Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, June 07, 2007

No, Seriously...the Happiest Day of Her Life...

No little girl has been happier than Lucy on her Birthday Party day. It kicked off with me getting her from bed...

"It's the day of your party, Luce!"
"Oh. my. gosh. Did you put the Pony decorations up?"
"Yes I did!"
"Am I three years old now?"
"Yes you are!"
"Okay...thanks, Mom!"

And she was like this all day. So thankful. So gracious. Loving everything and so butt happy at all things, from the plastic forks to her goody bag of tootsie rolls. It was the greatest day ever.








4 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

She is the most joyful little girl I've ever known - and I know two who I thought couldn't be beat in that department!! Ain't life grand?!?!?

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger loveball said...

Happy Birthday to Da Luce!!! Give her a big hug from me. I love her butt happy smile in all of the pictures! Oh Lucy...it's your birthday...

And I just want to say that I think you are one very special Mommy.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt happy...cracked me up (get it? cracked?)! Anyway....I love the huge smile she had all day!! Hope she had the best day of her young life. :)

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I love it!! That face is priceless!! I'm so glad to hear that she had a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger