Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Quite the Week I Guess...

It's been a while since I posted last...the week got away from me! In a nutshell...
1. Preparation and time spent this week selling and working and managing kids at garage sale...$120 made. Was it worth it? At least we got junk out of our house, the weather was fab, and Lucy had a blast playing with her cousin.
2. Parks, parks, walks and neighborhood exploring. I love this weather. For a stay at home mom, it gives us something "to do" every morning for free. If the weather's good, the day is our oyster! Even walking around the block with strollers is an event.
3. Spent a great morning at the zoo with my Dad....good times and good conversation. The animals weren't even out too much and lots of work is being done on it (great!), but the kiddos didn't care.
4. Sad Phil Stacy left Idol...and didn't really enjoy the Grey's Anatomy 2 hour "Addison-pilot" episode show. Her other actors/characters aren't likable. Even she is borderline likable. Wonder why they picked her to go solo on a show? Off choice if you ask me. I'd stare at McSteamy all day long on his own show...I'm just sayin'...
5. Matt's mom visited this weekend and it was really nice! Lucy was soooo happy to see her. When she put Lucy to bed and was walking out of her bedroom, Lucy spontaneously proclaimed, "I love you in my heart, Grammy."
6. We headed out for dinner/drinks downtown last night with friends and it was super fun. I had a chocolate martini with Starbucks coffee in it. Sounded odd but sooo luxurious!

4 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy week....sounds like it was one of those that make you wish EVERY week was like that :)

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Ohhh, the coffee drink sounds interesting.

Don't you love being able to get outside? I love this time of year. Glad you had a good week.

Oh, by the way, I'm in total agreement on the 2hr Grey's. Boring. And the spin-off part (which seemed like 8/10 of the show), super-boring. I've been wondering why they chose her as well... actually wondering why they felt the need to do a spin-off at all.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Really, you didn't like the new Grey's?? At first I didn't but the more Iwatched it..I thought it was good. I think they will be doing a spinoff from now on...am thinking this new "Scene" will now be in every episode..why else would they have shown that? I heard that George and hmm Christina fiance (forgoet his name) are leaving the show? have you heard any of these nasty rumors??

Hopefully this week will be a bit slower for you....

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Toots said...

Your little girl says the funniest things! I love it! BTW, there was "too much excitement to fit into one hour" of Grey's so they had to make it two!!! yeh right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger