Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Edition of "Oh the Things They Say..."

Last night at bedtime with Lucy, while she washed her hands with blue hand soap:

Me: Lucy - that's enough soap.
Lucy: Actually, Mom, this soap turns to orange in my hand! Can you believe it?

And as we left the bathroom...

Lucy: Oops..I burped mom. Sorry, I burped.

and yesterday's classic "first":

Lucy: Mom? Can you do me a favor?
Me: And what have I been doing the past 3 years? Ha ha....

This morning on my run...

Lucy: Are you working hard, mom? You are exercising and so healthy and strong! Good job!

and after lunch as I wiped her face...

Lucy: Mom! I was missing you since you were in the other room! Now you are in my face!

This morning when Scout was licking and being annoying, Tommy let out a very loud "sentence" while pointing at her with some serious gusto. It was so funny...it sounded like this...

"Scout! Mama mama ubba ba ba tru Scout!"

I am also enjoying his current early morning routine of slowly facing the day and hanging out in his crib practicing saying things. So cute!

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger loveball said...

I think Lucy and Tommy are the bomb.

And I need to say that I am waiting in anticipation to read what you are "watching on tv" and "snacking on" these days. update please!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are funny and always make me smile when you write about what they're saying :)

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Lucy!! That kid cracks me up! And GO TOMMY!! Woo Hoo! Jack's crib is a party palace too. He loves to chill in there and talk to Ralphie. Too cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger