Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

If Jon and Kate Can Do It....

I have a new favorite show! It's about a couple who had twins, and four years later, they had SEXTUPLETS! The show is called Jon and Kate Plus 8 and it's very inspiring! The mom, Kate, is a total riot. Actually, I see a lot of my type A personality in her and imagine if I was in her place, I'd probably act very similar. The dad, Jon, is a laid-back guy and very likeable. Watching this show makes me feel like anything is possible and reminds me that on my busiest, most frustrating day, things could be busier and more frustrating! I highly recommend checking it out...I mean, ANYTHING to look forward to after staring at Sanjaya for one more week, right? Slash my wrists right now....

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this show, too...she makes me laugh and I love how open and honest she is. She doesn't sugar coat how hard it is and that's how it should be. Her husband is awesome, too...I want to be them when I get big!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger