Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Know...You Get it...My Kids are Cute...

One of the best compliments I have received as a mom, is when people comment on how happy Lucy is. She is seriously the happiest kid I have ever met. Lately, the happy kid has likened to dressing herself during "nap/quiet time." I will put her to bed and when I get her 2.5 hours later, she will have something completely different on. Like pajamas from the "don't fit anymore/storage" pile in her closet. And Little Mermaid socks. So here she is...with non-fitting jammies and her favorite socks...my happy girl.





















Another big step for Tommy..he is playing ball with us! I mean the kid can throw the ball right at us! Hilarious...AND he was working on his first art project today...



4 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

Your kids are "almost" as cute as mine. (j/k) Moms always think their kids are the cutest.

I love that one of Tommy....look at that smile behind the pacifier.

Have I mentioned that I love the name Lucy? Even though it got the big veto from my hubby when we were pregnant.

I'm really enjoying reading your blog.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God, they are so adorable!! I love the non-fitting jammies and Tommy working on his art? Fantastic!! Want to get together for a playdate? What's halfway between NY and MI?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Wow ..they are cute! Love it when they have a mind of their own and do what they want! They definitely are inventive!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Your kids are supercute! And Lucy... that kid cracks me UP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger