Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's A Thursday List, Ya'll....

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...but I am feelin' it today...
1. Easter candy is so fun and all the decor is a total party! WHY does every store have to have a whole presentation of Easter fun at the front of the store? It makes me all festive and I end up buying things like they want you to...like the bag of jelly beans I ate in the car this morning after running. Not my best choice...
2. Sanjaya...oh sweet lord what will happen to this kid...is he going to be our next American Idol? Let's pray this doesn't happen...does Howard Stern seriously have that much control over the United States population? Do 13 year old girls seriously think he's hot to trot? He is alarming. Someone needs to get this kid off the stage and fast before I have to see his creepy bug eyes do the phone number symbol one more Tuesday night. God help us all...
3. Tommy is a wild man...walking...fast...doing stairs...pointing at everything...and now he's started this new noise I can only describe as "Eeesh." He loves to say "Eeesh." I am not sure, but after much thought and analysis, I think it means, "I think I'll be voting for Barrack Obama. What he lacks in experience, he carries in natural leadership ability." "Eeesh."
4. It was WARM in Michigan 2 days ago. Now, it is COLD. Only here can you have snow boots and sandals in the entryway of your house, all used in the same week. Only here in sweet, sweet Michigan. Que the ghetto blaster: "Yes Michigan..the feeling's forever..."
5. I am getting professional pics done of the kids this Saturday at our house. Tommy's wearing jeans and a navy polo...Lucy in a chocolate brown dress. Haircuts, nail trimmings, sweat-filled clothes shopping, and long conversations with Matt about "the vision" have ensued. Bring it on...

5 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

I am so grateful for the translation of Tommy's "Eeesh", and I'm especially delighted that he and I are of the same political persuasion!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Holy Shittake Mushrooms Batman! Ok, so I'm with you on every level... we're doing pics in a few weeks too. And YES, Howard Stern does have that much control over the US! His following is absolute craziness! And Jack too is pointing... haha! At everything! I swear, to see the two of them in a room together, Tommy, "Eeesh!" Jack, "Sssat?" haha! I'm losing it. I think I need to make a list too.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO not happy with the Howard thing and Sanjaya STILL being in my living room every week...

I'm assuming you'll post pics of the kiddies??

:)

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I also have snow boots and sandals by my door...and I'm in NY!! One day it's 50 degrees and then the next snowing and crappy! I'm so ready for it to be oVER!! Bring on SUMMER already!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Lucky Gem said...

I guess the weather is crazy everywhere. But, at least I'm enjoying the 80 degree weather here in Tennessee. I think it's here to stay and that's fine by me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger