Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's All About Me Today...

Today is my birthday! I have kids feeling kind of crappy and no major hot plans except a trip to Walmart. Wahooiiee! So, the big 3-3 is here. First day of Aries and sometimes, the first day of Spring!
I have nothing meaningful and profound to say about this age, except that I am now in my mid-30's and not my early 30's (thanks, Sister, for saying it's not until 34).
Tonight, we have a hot date night at my favorite Tapas place in town - really looking forward to that! In the meantime, my 33-year-old self needs to get Lucy out of bed.

8 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :) I hope your day is as wonderful to you as you are to those around you :)

I think mid-thirties begins at 35-halfway between 30 and um...that other number :)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm so excited for you... BIG fan of tapas, let me guess, San Chez!? I love that place! Have a great day!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 33 Club...it's great fun.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Lucky Gem said...

Hope you had a good birthday. Look at it this way, it wasn't your 40th birthday!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Alpha Dude said...

Happy Birthday.

Tell everyone you are actually 43 and they'll compliment you on how great you look for your age!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger petite gourmand said...

Happy B-day!!! and have fun on your road trip,
sounds fun.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I know I'm little late..but Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day!!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger