Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Our Sweet Thomas Daniel...



As we near your big day on Saturday, I wanted you to know how fun this past year has been getting to know you. You are the most interesting person...you have a personality and a sparkle in your eye that is all your own. You are sweet, loving, patient, easy-going, smart, funny, silly, active, curious, and just a joy to be around. It is so fun having you as part of this crazy family. Happy Birthday sweet boy. We look forward to what year #2 will bring as we get to know you even more.
Love, Mom

4 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! I wish we could meet you in person!

What great pictures, Sarah! He's getting so big... I remember some of the first few I saw of him in his bouncy seat. Just a tiny guy. Now look at him! What a big boy!

Have a great weekend! And a great birthday celebration... not to sound all mushy and stuff! haha!

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday beautiful baby boy!! I, too, wish we could meet you in person. Your pictures show what a happy child you are and your Mom's words about you tell how happy you make her!!

Sara, I LOVE the pictures of Tommy. Thanks for letting all of us "strangers" be a small part of your children growing up (well, and for us sharing in the beauuuutiful new basement you have!!).

:)

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Tommy! Have a great weekend celebrating. Crazy how fast a year goes by and at the same time how life before the little one seems so distant!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

Our little Tommy is so happy and easy going....and he knows a lot of stuff that we can't even imagine!!!

Onward to year #2!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger