Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Well the Weather Outside is Frightful...

It's the second day in a row that the snow/temps/ice is so bad, everything is closed and/or cancelled around here. This includes Lucy's school, which means no 2.5 hours of just "Tommy time" for me this morning. This also includes swim class, which I was also bummed about. Enter: cabin fever and a kid who was up until 10 p.m. last night, playing in her room.
Tommy has diarrhea from all his teeth coming in at once. We are going to go about 5 mph to the store to get him some herbal teething tablets, butt cream and infant ibuprofen. Poor little guy. He is in total misery. It is total management while his eyes are open.
Well, I'm off to play hour two of "salon." She is totally nude and refuses to get dressed for the day. By the way, her name is "Curly," the customer, and I am "Mama the Cutter." She is also making me use a tongue compressor to "brush" her hair.
Ahh...good times on a random Tuesday.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I hope Tommy feels better soon! I totally feel your pain with the weather! It sucks..and I'm so sick of the snow and COLD!! Today we got about 3+ feet!! UUGGHH Is it SUMMER ALREADY???

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I am dieing here! Sooo funny! Nude, Curly and Mama the Cutter! Oh, seriously, I think I'm gonna pee my pants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger