Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Weekend in Pictures...

We were snowed in so Lucy tried out her Easy Bake Oven! She thought it was pretty cool - and loved licking the frosting the best.















And then a random "wrestlefest" ensued. It is so cute when they do this. They are in la-la land in their own sibling giggling world and it is pretty ridiculously adorable.






















And then Tommy was all, "Man! All my teeth are coming in at once! Give a dude a break!"






















And lastly, we went to our friend's "Olympic themed" party last night...good times. Everyone had to pick a country to represent. We chose Sweden. In case you are confused, Matt was the Swedish Chef and I was apparently a Swedish whore...I mean, girl.

5 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

I'm jealous of you and all your parties! And that Swedish costume...well, it rivals the "Anything Goes" outfit in coolness, for sure.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Your kids are insanely cute!!! LOVE Tommy's outfit with the brown sweater! I could totally go for an easy bake cake right now... mmmm.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger C said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger C said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Have you seen the easy bake recall?
http://www.kirotv.com/money/10942303/detail.html

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Table4Five said...

Tommy is ADORABLE!! And I love how your husband accessorized his Swedish Chef outfit with a rubber chicken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger